BetterBuilt SEC Crossover Boxes
The BetterBuilt SEC Brand truck tool boxes were built for performance enthusiasts. The Special Edition Crown series is the first-ever truck tool box line to include industry-exclusive, premium patented features anyone can afford. SEC boxes are built with many features in addition to our standard Better Built features. The Single-Lid Crossover is by far the most popular truck tool box on the market, as well as the most versatile. Better Built pioneered the Crossover style truck toolbox, setting an industry standard that all manufacturers follow today. This box comes in aluminum and can be powder coated gloss or matte black, and quantum silver. It is also available in a deep tub design to provide more storage space for larger items, low profile tops for more visibility, and end opening boxes for use with side mount tool boxes. Tool boxes are designed to fit almost all trucks!
- Locking Pull Handles – Stylish industry exclusive locking pull handle latches allow you to lock or unlock your box from either side. Incorporates 2-stage automotive grade rotary latches for maximum security.
- Foam Filled Lid – Provides extra strength and durability to the truck tool box for easy closing every time
- Plastic Tray – 5 Pocket premium plastic tray included
- Self-Adjusting Strikers – never need adjusting
- Up and Over Rod – The inside of the latch features a patented “up and over” rod allowing one handed opening of the box from either side
- Auto Lift Shocks – The “auto-lift” self-rising shock allows easy single handed entry into the truck tool box
- Integral End – A Better Built patented design, the end of the box is made of a solid piece of metal. This gives the box additional strength and creates a small parts storage area
- All Aluminum – The lid and tub are made 100% from rust-resistant diamond treadplate aluminum
- Weather-Sealed Lid – provides protection from the elements.
- Solid one-piece body construction
- 100% Fully Welded Seams
- Continuous Aluminum Piano Hinge
- Smooth finished edges