Mahindra 1538 Cab 4×4 Diesel Powered Tractor.
Available in HST Hydrostatic Transmissions.
The Mahindra 1538 is mid sized tractor with a solid steel built with great performance with stronger lift capacities. In addition the 1538 uses Mahindra’s MCRd engine technology that meets Tier 4 emissions standards without using diesel exhaust fluid or diesel particulate filters. These diesel powered four wheel drive tractors are perfect for around the house, ranch, garden and horse arena as well as agricultural and construction uses. All 1538 tractors can have a front loader, mid mower or backhoe added as well as all of the common 3 point hitch implements like high weed mowers, flail mowers, tillers, box scrapers, post hole augers and more.
- 7 Year Powertrain Warranty
- Strong build with high loader and 3 point lift capacities
- Heat and AC in Cab
- MCRd Tier 4 engine
- Comfortable operator platform
- Full electronic dash
- Down swept exhaust
- easy access operator controls
- Engine HP 38.7
- Engine Cylinders 4
- Engine Displacement 166.7 cu in
- Rated Engine Speed at Rated HP 2400RPMs
- PTO HP 29.9 (Gear) 27.7 (HST)
- Power Steering
- 3 Point Lift Capacity 2,646lb
- Loader Lift Capacity 1,650lbs
- Loader Lift Height 99″
- Weights Tractor 3186lbs Loader 780lbs Backhoe 810lbs
- Tractor Width w/ Industrial Tires 63″
- Tractor Length 127.8″
- Tractor Height 90.2″
- Turning Radius 9.2′
Does mCRD Save You Time & Money?
The short answer is YES! A DPF left unchecked will collect soot and ash – resulting in damage or destroying the filter, reduced performance, and result in unwanted repair costs and unscheduled downtime. But, not with mCRD, you get better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance cost in a SIMPLE system without the need for DPF. That’s the Mahindra Value we provide to get you back into the seat to turn the land you work into the land you love!