Ranger Design Max Rack Drop Down Ladder Rack
Today’s high roof cargo vans are proving to be very popular among tradesmen. With increased headroom and more cargo space, they’re often the smart choice for many businesses. However, it can be a real challenge to load a ladder onto a standard roof rack safely – without doing damage to the ladder, the vehicle or getting injured in the process. With this in mind, Ranger used what they heard from tradesmen who owned high roof cargo vans, to design this innovative ladder rack system.Ranger Design’s new gas shock assisted, drop down mechanism is the safest choice in ladder racks for vans. Unique with its REVOLUTIONARY SINGLE MOTION OPERATION, it’s proving to be the quickest, safest, and most rugged drop down ladder rack in the industry.
- No welding used in rack fabrication
- Rack lowers ladder 50” for easy access
- A single motion moves the ladder to the fully-lowered position
- Operator stands behind the vehicle to lower the rack
- Single pull movement required to retract rack
- Rack movement is assisted by a gas-powered shock
- Rack is locked in the closed position by gas powered shock
The State-of-the-art Max Rack is:
- Quicker: Because it lowers the ladder 50 inches in one simple motion. It will drop down exceptionally low, eliminating the need to reach above your head.
- Safer: It’s not necessary to stand below the Max Rack as it is raised or lowered. The operator stands safely to the rear of the vehicle.
Padlock is accessible from the ground, making it easier to secure the ladder.
- More Rugged: The Max Rack was put through 4300 cycles of rigorous real world testing, so you know it’s tough.
4 Reasons to Use a Max Rack Drop Down Ladder Rack:
- Avoids Potential Injury: The risk of back, neck or shoulder injury is greatly reduced because the worker is out of harm’s way when the ladder is loaded or unloaded; making the drop down operation much safer.
- Protects Your Investment: The Max Rack ensures that your expensive ladder it can be properly loaded and well secured. This protects both the ladder and the van from damage.
- Work Faster: By not having to struggle loading and unloading a ladder numerous times a day, time is saved. This allows more time to be spent on the job and can increase billing.
- More Cargo Capacity: Valuable interior space is gained when the ladder is stored on top of the van. This leaves more room for cargo and equipment.
If you have any more questions call or visit one of our 6 stores and our expert staff will be ready to help you out!