Amp up the utility of your LockNLoad™ platform rack with this set of versatile, heavy-duty aluminum perimeter rails to help secure and tie down your load. The rails also feature a convenient side channel for mounting Yakima® T-slot attachments. Each kit includes a pair of front/rear rails, and a pair of side rails that easily install in the channels along the perimeter and inner slats on the platform. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback to meet Yakima’s new Off-Road Rated standards.
Platform Attachment Method
The LockNLoad Platform can be attached two ways; either to your crossbars or roof rack towers. Learn More
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps, or directly to a StreamLine TimberberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
- Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps. This size platform requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter. This size requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps and 4 or 6 towers depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.