Fabform trailers by Versatile are built with quality in mind in Oregon. Do you need a flatbed trailer to carry a tractor, car, truck, quads other equipment and you’re tired of using heavy pull out ramps? With the Fabform Tilt Deck trailers you simply pull a lever and the deck tilts down for easy loading saving you time and money. Other features found on Fabform Tilt Trailers are:
- C-Channel steel mainframe.
- Pressure treated wood decking.
- Industrial paint over a industrial primer coat.
- LED Lights.
- OEM Wiring harness.
- Radial tires with upgraded load rating.
- 4 Wheel electric brakes.
- Heavy duty front bumper.
- D-Ring tie downs.
- Stake pockets on sides.
- Chain storage tray on tongue.
- 7,ooolb drop leg jack on 10k trailer.
- 12,000lb drop leg jack on 14k trailer.
- Adjustable coupler on 14k & 16k models.
- Spare tire mount.
Sizes and weight ratings available:
- 7,000lb – 9,990lb – 14,000lb & 16,000lb GVWR Weight ratings available.
- Full tilt trailers available from 12′ to 24′ lengths.
- Split deck trailers available from 13′ to 22′ with solid deck from 2′ to 6′.
- Surge brakes.
- Adjustable coupler.
- Pintle ring (hook).
- Toolbox on tongue (plastic or metal).
- Custom paint colors.
- Electric jack.
- Spare tire.
- Metal decking.