Mahindra 2645 4×4 Diesel Powered Tractor.
Available in Shuttle (gear) Transmissions.
The Mahindra 2645 is mid sized tractor with a solid steel built with great performance with stronger lift capacities. In addition the 2645 uses Mahindra’s MCRd engine technology that meets Tier 4 emissions standards without using diesel exhaust fluid or diesel particulate filters. These diesel powered four wheel drive tractors are perfect for around the house, ranch, garden and horse arena as well as agricultural and construction uses. All 2645 tractors can have a front loader, mid mower or backhoe added as well as all of the common 3 point hitch implements like high weed mowers, flail mowers, tillers, box scrapers, post hole augers and more.
- 7 Year Powertrain Warranty
- Revolutionary Tier IV mCRD technology
- Powerful, reliable 44hp 4-cylinder engine
- Flat deck platform
- Modern dash and switches
- Redesigned front grill
- Hood lifts high, panels come off, no tools required
- Tilt Wheel Great visibility
- Rounded fenders
- Shifters at operators sides, not on the floor
- Cyliners – 4
- HP – 44 @ 2600
- Displacement – 167
- PTO RPM – 540 @2650
- Type – Open Center w/position control & draft control, telescoping stabilizers & flex links
- Pump Output(Gallons Per Minute) – 8.2
- Lift Capacity – 2646
- Loader Model – 2645CL
- Max Lift Height – 101.9
- Digging Depth – 4.8
- Lift Capacity – 2041
- Breakout Force – 3430
- Operating Weight – 3506
- Type – Synchronized shuttle w/partial synchromesh
- Speeds – 12F/12R
Does mCRD Save You Time & Money?
The short answer is YES! A DPF left unchecked will collect soot and ash – resulting in damage or destroying the filter, reduced performance, and result in unwanted repair costs and unscheduled downtime. But, not with mCRD, you get better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance cost in a SIMPLE system without the need for DPF. That’s the Mahindra Value we provide to get you back into the seat to turn the land you work into the land you love!