The Branson 4815 tractor is designed with dependability in mind by our best at Branson Manufacturing of South Korea, a leader in the field of agricultural equipment with over fifty years experience. So, you can rest assured in knowing you’re getting a quality built tractor, assembled right here in the United States at our plants in Georgia, Oregon, and Texas.
Branson 4815 Tractor Features
- Compact Design with multiple Horsepower Options: 30, 35, 40, and 48
- 3 Range/4 Speed with Shuttle Transmissions
- Hydro-Max with Auto Throttle Acceleration
- High Capacity Loader with Skid Steer Attach Bucket (standard) 2200 lb Capacity at Full Height of 104 inches
- Model A2300NA4
- Type Vertical, 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel
- Combustion System Swirl Chamber
- Aspiration Natural
- HP 48
- RPMs 2600
- No. of Cylinders 4
- Bore x Stroke 88 X 94 mm (3.46″ x 3.7″)
- Displacement 2286 cc
- Compression Ratio 21.3:1
- Air Cleaner Type Dry, Element
- Fuel Capacity 7 gal
- Front Tread 7 x 6 (AG10), 28 x 8.50 -15 (IND10)
- Rear Tread 12.4 x 28 (AG10), 43 x 16-20 (IND10)
Branson 4815 Tractor Dimensions
- Overall Length 121.9 in.
- Overall Width 57 in.
- Height with ROPS 104.06 in.
- Wheelbase 65.79 in.
- Ground Clearance 13.9 inches
- Weight 3014 lbs
- Type Hydro Max
- Gear Shifting (F&R) HST x 3 Range
- Travel Speed (F&R) 14.8 mph
- Type 540 / 780 (540E)
- Speed Independent PTO (6 Spline Shaft)
- Power 40 hp
- Lift Capacity to Full Height 2525 lbs
- Type Position Control
- 3-Point Hitch Category 1
- Lift Capacity On ball ends- (3306 lbs) at 24″ (2420 lbs)
- Steering Pump Flow 4.7 gpm @ 2600 rpm
- Main Pump Flow 8.7 gpm @ 2600 rpm
Check out the largest selection of Branson tractors in the San Francisco Bay Area available only at Campway’s Truck Accessory World!